“Don’t search for significance and acceptance in a world that has no mercy. Only God satisfies..”-9jagirl4real
Originally posted on mumumugu:
Males cheat on loyal women to boost their ego. A woman can be perfect for him. Beautiful, career minded, own money, cooks, does whatever he wants her to do in bed, loyal, intelligent, educated, faithful and yet, he will still cheat on her with an ugly, kangaroo looking girl every time. But why?
How a male treats a woman is NOT a reflection of HER worth. Nor is it a reflection on anything she LACKS or is not doing. An overly macho, mentally weak, sensitive-minded male knows he does not DESERVE a strong minded woman. In his mind, he thinks one day she will mentally awaken to the realization she deserves better than him & leave him. This is why males cheat on a woman, to have POWER over her. He cheats on her to boost his ego.
Most “males” are more insecure than women. Notice I referred to a…
View original 639 more words
- Smoking-it might look “cool” to smoke among your peers, but it is setting you up for a lifetime of smoking addiction. Everything you do as a teenager is not always “kool.” One day you will grow up to regret it. Google the consequences of smoking and see what you are exposing yourself to. Smoking increases your chances of various health problems. If you don’t want to listen to me just make sure you have a good health insurance.
2. Smoking illegal circumstances: again might seem “kool” now that you are young but you can’t find a legit job when you get older. You can be a genius and become a business owner, but when you are hooked on this stuff you will be doing business to support your drug addiction. Smoking illegal substances opens the door to extreme poverty and bad judgment. Your teenage friends don’t know how smoking these illegal substances will affect you for the rest of our life. Don’t believe me: Get ready to fail some drug tests. If you can’t pass your drug test, you wouldn’t be able to get a legit job. Hello, poverty!!
3. Bullying the nerdy kids-guess what? Nerds are smart. What do we know about smart people? Smart, nerdy people make money. When the nerd you bullied in high school ends up being your boss (you will regret ever bully nerdy kids). Bully shouldn’t take place in our schools; however, it is happening. We should all take a stand against bullying. You don’t know people’s future. The nerd you bullied could be the next president. If you like it or not, you will always regret bullying that nerd because the nerd will always win!
4. Joining a gang: only gets you up for time in prison. Are you in a gang? Enjoy your life now as a free kid because you will soon sleep in a room right next to your toilet. Don’t allow your peers to fool you; being in a gang makes you weak. Nothing positive comes from being in a gang. Smell the roses now because you will soon be sitting in a juvenile prison regretting your actions. Nobody is greater than the law.
5.Dropping out of High school- Yes, you can always go back and get your GED. People still regret the actions that lead them to drop out.
6. Having a baby: you are not financially, psychologically ready for the stress that comes with having a baby. You are a baby having a baby. The responsibility that comes with having a baby is one that you are absolutely not ready for. Your whole life changes when you have a baby. Your baby becomes the center of your world. A lot of teenagers regret having a baby this young.
7. Getting married-As a teenager, you are still growing and learning about the world and love. You will soon find out that the person you are in high school is not the person will you become after college. You are still growing. Give yourself time to grow. Your body is going through changes. Your hormones are raging. Getting married now is only something you will regret later.
First of all, this blog post is an advice from me to you guys. I love my Nigerian men so much and I don’t want to see anyone of you hurt.
1. Don’t date or marry any woman who constantly puts her hands all in your face and rolls her neck: there’s a fine line between love and stupidity. If you marry a woman like this you are marrying at your own risk. She will STRESS you out.
- Do not date or marry any woman with four children all from different men: this type of woman is running a business that you don’t want to need to support. If you really love her; seek guidance and let wisdom guide your decision.3. If you want to move back to Nigerian permanently- she needs to know that information as soon as possible-if she not willing to move back with you then she is not for you. Even if you don’t want to move back permanently, you can still ask her to see what she would say. If you have to move back for some reason is she willing to take that leap of faith with you?
- When in doubt, go for the woman who loves you and wouldn’t stress you out: living in this country can be stressful. It’s important that you choose a woman that will give you the least stress. Prayerfully date her. Bring her around family and listen to what they tell you.
- Be very careful with an insecure woman-she calls you ten times a day asking where you are. She is willing to fight every girl who looks at you. Her insecurity will cage you. You can’t take her anywhere because you don’t know who she will fight.
- Avoid any woman with no goals for herself. Date/marry women of the same caliber. Don’t undermine your standards for looks.7. Marry a woman with the same values and morals as you. There will always be cultural differences morales and values will balance it out.
Point of the gist is to: AVOID
1. Insecure women
2. Ghetto-drama queens
3. Business women with children from different men
4. A woman who will stress you out
5. Women with no goals or ambitions.
Akata Women you should go for:
4. Love you
5. Support and encourage your goals
6. Positive outlook on life
- Don’t have babies for irresponsible guys who are not responsible for themselves. How can you expect an irresponsible guy to be responsible for someone when he is not responsible for himself?
- Have some self-esteem: low esteem will make you do some crazy things to compensate for your low self-esteem
- Take care of your child by yourself without his help-take responsibility of the fact that you had unprotected sex with a guy who couldn’t give you anything. Don’t beat yourself up about it. Own it and move on with your life.
- Don’t have a baby for a man who clearly doesn’t like children: if he doesn’t like children how do you expect him to like your child. His child might change his mind(your call)
- Don’t have babies for a man who doesn’t want babies- he doesn’t want kids, he doesn’t want kids.
- Don’t have babies for a man who has children he is not taking care of-What makes you think he is going to take care of your kids?(If you can’t find an answer.. Don’t have kids for him)
- Stop having unprotected sex with random guys: (If you must: use protection).
- Know that any “baby-daddy” drama will affect your kids. Is it really worth it putting your kids through that? Save your child from 18 years of drama.
- Abstain from sex till marriage
- Listen to women’s stories about baby daddy’s drama. Learn from their mistakes.Your children deserve the best, please don’t put your children through this.
3. Asa-Ba Mi Dele
4. Korede Bello-African Princess
Nigerian Women, our sole purpose on earth is not to get married to a politician or a rich man. It is also not our duty to give any man a male child that’s God’s duty. A lot of us have the mentality of marrying rich because the present economic situation in Nigeria. A man who buys your heart with his money will use the same money to manipulate and control you in marriage except he loves you. Even when he loves you, he can still use his money to manipulate you. It is our duty to claim our rights in our society by fighting for it. I hope you are paying attention to what is happening in our society. A lot of rich Nigerian men can get away with anything when it comes to women by using their money. Nigerian women, they are using their money to manipulate you.
How can a politician have a mistress that his wife knows about? Why can’t his wife put her foot down against it? Why are we allowing our men to mistreat us and misuse us? I am aware that not all Nigerian men are this way. A woman should not go crying to her in-laws before her husband understand that he is hurting his wife. Most of these men who do these things do them because they know they can get away with it. Do men really value us as women or do they see us as the properties they can buy? (Please, answer this question). Nigerian women, we are responsible for our place in our society. If you don’t want a place in society continue allowing men to buy you like suya.
Enough is enough!! Nigerian Ladies, the way to solve your economic problem is not to marry a rich husband who can use his money to manipulate you. The way to solve this economic problem is not to sleep with men for job offers or salary. The only solution to this problem is for us to think independently outside the men in our lives. Stop thinking you need a man to maintain you. You can start your business (honestly, genuinely without sleeping with any man for funds). It is time for independent Nigerian women to emerge.
We can be financially stable without depending on any man. I don’t think it’s wrong to depend on your husband to provide for the family, but we need to stand up as Nigerian women and stop allowing these men to use their money to manipulate us.
Money doesn’t equal happiness.